Are you an experienced Clinical Psychologist looking for a rewarding career, where you can make a difference and change lives for the better? If so, join the team at Potters Bar Clinic and enjoy support from a regional network of psychologists.
There is a strong emphasis on teamwork, as you work as part of a multidisciplinary team at Potters Bar Clinic where you will provide care for young people with acute mental health needs and personality disorders in an established 24-hour care environment. The CAMHS Tier 4 Low Secure services are for young people aged 13–18.
As a Clinical/Forensic Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service user’s caseload, including assessing complex needs and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatments to support their care plans.
Reporting directly to the Therapy Lead, you will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working and risk assessments. You will also facilitate staff reflective practice sessions and be requested to design and deliver training, including supervising Assistant Psychologists across the CAMHS and adult wards.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Undertake psychometric testing using appropriate clinical measures.
- To provide specialist interventions to formulations based on conceptual framework, NICE guidelines, evidence from research and wider MDT formulation and interventions.
- Monitor risk of all service users for whom there is direct contact.
- Offer clinical services to people on the Adult Wards alongside the Consultant Psychiatrist.
- To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BPS accredited post graduate in clinical psychology.
- Registration with the HCPC.
- 4 years post qualifying experience.
- CAMHs and mental health experience.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.