Aspire Therapeutic Services seeks Clinical Psychologist to join our specialist therapeutic service for trauma, attachment and intellectual &/or disability across the life span.
Responsibilities and duties include: providing specialist support to targeted services for child and/or adult emotional well-being through psychoeducation, direct or group therapeutic intervention; assessments, treatment and support to targeted client groups including children in care, trauma survivors, and/or individuals neurodevelopmental conditions. Clinician will also be expected to take the lead on a mixed caseload, supported by a multi-disciplinary team, to ensure that the care provided directly meets each individual's needs under the supervision of a consultant clinical psychologist.
- Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology (DClinPsy) recognised by the British Psychological Society (BPS) or equivalent
- Post-qualification experience working in at least one evidence-based therapeutic approach such as cognitive-behavioural therapy, trauma processing therapy, attachment-based therapy, systemic parent-child intervention
- Post-qualification experience working in attachment, trauma, and/or neurodiversity field
- Significant understanding of evidence-based practice in a mental health setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to pursue specialist clinical training in order to enhance one’s clinical skills
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team and/or specialist services such as looked-after-children, intellectual/learning disability team, or trauma specialised services
- Applicant must be fully registered as a Health Practitioner with a recognised regulatory body e.g. HPCP
- Eligible for CPAM registration in the Cayman Islands
Salary: $40,000KYD to $60,000KYD (Base salary + commission + benefits) along with clinical supervision, in house training and annual training budget
Send CV and covering letter to: Dr Catherine Day, Clinical Director firstname.lastname@example.org PO Box 724, KY1-9006.
Or click the Apply Now button below