As an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist (band 7-8), join the small and enthusiastic therapy team of 6 clinicians, CBT, DBT and integrative therapists and Psychologists on a full-time basis at Elysium Therapy Brighton (part of Elysium Healthcare).
Part-time work (no less than 19 hours/week) will be considered for the right person. Depending on the demand we are also happy to consider remote working.
With sea-views and bright, comfortable and spacious consulting/therapy rooms, you’ll assess and provide assessments and psychological outpatient services for adults who have typically been referred from GPs, Consultant Psychiatrists or are self-referring, Monday to Friday 8am-8pm, working 37.5 hours/week and an average of 23 clinical hours/week.
You will have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (or be about to qualify) and a passion for your work, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive and solution focussed approach and have experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Registration/accreditation with Governing bodies such as HCPC, UKCP is also a must (or if you are in training, preliminary accreditation).
Reporting to the Lead of Therapy Department, you will receive a comprehensive introduction, have access to excellent IT equipment and will benefit from our commitment to looking after our staff and encourage and welcome an open, honest and constructive dialogue.
Your role will involve:
- Developing individualised patient care plans
- Being responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for patients
- Providing specialist psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals as appropriate, including undertaking risk assessment and risk management for individual patients
- Attending as required, case conferences, MDT reviews and other meetings, as appropriate
- Ensuring that reports and other correspondence are entered into the relevant notes and communicated to other professionals as appropriate
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of routine outcome measures
What you will get:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave pro rata – plus your birthday off!
- £38,000-£55,000 salary (37.5 hrs per week)
- Welcome bonus or Relocation allowance up to £3,000
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to do some work from home
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Clinical Supervision
For an informal chat or more information please contact Lead for the Therapy Department Matthew.Bordonada@elysiumhealthcare.co.uk.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.