Clinical Psychologist – HCPC registered
UK Nationwide – remote working
Salary: £50k to £60k depending on experience
Part Time hours (flexible but requiring minimum 2x days per week)
- Are you a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist holding a post-doctoral qualification in Clinical Psychology?
- Do you want a role where you can make an immediate impact to improve the mental health and wellbeing of your clients?
- Do you want to work for a not-for-profit organisation that wants to bring the best out of your career?
If so, let’s have a conversation about opportunities with Bupa on our mental health services teams.
For a confidential chat please email email@example.com where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!
You will either support referrals from our UK insurance business, providing 1-2-1 clinical practice to clients across a range of increasingly complex mental health conditions, or you will work directly with one of our corporate clients to support mental health awareness and referrals for their employees.
By working remotely you will be a first point of clinical contact for people with potential mental health issues and concerns and you will provide a high quality, effective and safe mental wellbeing service across agreed sectors of care via MS Teams.
At some point these roles will be able to safely transition to providing face to face sessions with clients working at one of our Bupa Health Clinics or nearest Bupa office - but remote clinical delivery also forms part of our longer-term strategy of accessible healthcare for all, so we are also recruiting these roles to work on a remote basis indefinitely.
So, what’s in it for you?
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
We want our Therapists to feel motivated and rewarded. So, we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits, including:
- Subsidised membership through GYMPASS giving access to various UK wide gyms
- Supporting your CPD and giving you access to projects driving innovation with our current service for new and existing clients
- One hour paid for supervision each month
- Doubling your pension contributions capped up to 12%
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell – pro-rata for part-time roles
- Bupa health insurance giving you the assurance that we’re there on hand when you need support
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Various other benefits and online discounts
We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
What are we looking for in our Clinical Psychologists?
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- General adult mental health experience
- Extensive post-qualification clinical experience from a clinical psychology practice with diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Experience of clinical management
- Ability to present to groups and deliver training workshops preferred
In addition, you will be a strong team player, have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have some understanding or prior experience of working in a corporate business environment.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.
How to apply
Click on the link below or for a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions. Get in touch or apply today!