If you are an experienced Clinical Psychologist who is looking for a rewarding career at a brand new CAMHS service, where you can make a difference and change lives for the better, then join the team at Bere Clinic and enjoy support from a regional network of psychologists.
Join the team at the new 12-bed CAMHS service – Bere Clinic in Waterlooville – opening in September 2021, and support young people aged 12-17 with eating disorders. With an onsite school providing educational services while the young people are in our care and a full multidisciplinary team, it’s a great opportunity to be part of something new and help shape its future.
Whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, you will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective practise sessions and will be requested to design and deliver training.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will have experience and knowledge in carrying a service users caseload, including assessing service users with eating disorders, and designing and delivering specialist psychological treatment within mental health care services.
You will be working at an organisation where there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and CPD, where you will have continuous access to a range of training opportunities to move your career forward.
*Part-time applications will be considered.
- Supporting the provision of psychology services in a specified area, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Participating fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensuring that the service user is fully engaged in their care pathway
- Supporting clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
- Supporting the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- Working with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for service users
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- Accredited post-graduate qualification in Clinical psychology
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) (or qualification pending)
- Post-registration experience is desirable, though not essential
- Experience of working with young people who have eating disorders detained under the Mental Health Act (1983/2007) and in a similar CAMHS setting is desirable
What you will get
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 (pro-rata for part-time applications)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.