We are currently recruiting for a part-time clinical psychologist position at DoctorAna Solutions ; a private Psychology Practice in Sloane Square (www.childrensolutions.co.uk). This is an exciting opportunity to join our friendly, highly professional and experienced team.
The role is ideal for someone who wishes to explore and learn about setting up their own private practice working with children, young people and their families. The role available is ideally for a Principal Clinical Psychologist (band 8a and above). We will however be making appointments based on training, experience and skills so newly qualified may apply (Band 7 equivalent). We would prefer someone who is interested in working with people who present neurodevelopmental disorders and other executive functioning difficulties, however others are invited to apply.
Children Solutions is a thriving private clinical psychology service based in Central London. We provide emotional, behavioural and psychological support for children, young people and their families.
Our aim is to help children and young people develop and fulfil their potential while they navigate their specific challenges at a particular time, whether emotional, behavioural, relational or developmental. In addition to working with the individual child, we also work closely with the systems around the child e.g. school.
There are other highly experienced professionals with many years’ experience working with children, young people and families in the team.
We provide a variety of child centred psychological interventions and approaches and also provide specialist intervention in relation to neurodevelopmental disorders (autism, attention deficit), and attachment and relationship difficulties.
We are committed to providing a high quality and ethical service with a deep understanding of people from different countries and backgrounds.
We are offering a flexible position where the candidate may develop their own area of interest and specialism to add to the team. The position is not banded as such, and we provide banding information to orient as to the demands of the job.
The position involves:
- Assessing and treating your own specialist caseload of clients and maintaining the associated records.
- Assisting with the supervision of other clinical psychologists depending on experience, assistants, counsellors, trainee(s) or other professionals.
- Assisting in the overall day-to-day running and management of the company under the guidance of the clinical director.
- Candidates should have a Doctoral qualification in Clinical Psychology from a BPS accredited university.
- Candidates should be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) or be eligible to be registered once qualified.
- Clinical experience of working with children, families and young people is essential and post-qualified work experience in a clinical environment is desirable.
- Applications from candidates expecting to qualify in September 2017 from BPS accredited Doctorate in Clinical Psychology training courses will also be welcomed for our Band 7 equivalent Clinical Psychologist vacancy.
For more detail on the roles we have available, please contact us on 020 7225 2202 or 07973281657 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us an email to email@example.com indicating your interest to be considered for the position, with a CV attached.