Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice needed in Dubai
The MapleTree Center DMCC, is a well established reputable private practice located in the heart of Dubai’s fastest growing business centre. We are looking for a clinical psychologist who is keen to make a change and interested in moving to Dubai. The successful candidate is an experienced licensed clinical psychologist interested in joining a thriving private practice.
- PhD or PsyD in psychology or clinical psychology from a reputable university
- Professional License in home country
- Minimum of 2 years full-time experience post doctorate (min requirement for DHA licensing)
- Specializes in adult individual and/or couples therapy
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Fluent in English; French and/or Arabic would be an asset
- Freedom to set your own hours and manage your practice
- Furnished office in a calm and professional environment
- Competitive benefits package offered
Please email your CV and a brief letter of interest to Katerine LeMay at email@example.com
About the MapleTree Center:
The MapleTree Center DMCC was founded by Dr. LeMay in 2012. The center offers psychotherapy and counseling to adults, couples, families, and adolescents. Dr. Lemay holds a PhD from the University of Ottawa, Ontario and is licensed with the College of Psychologists of Ontario and the Dubai Health Authority. For more information about her or the center, please visit: www.tmtcdubai.com.