Highly competitive salary and hours to be agreed.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Psychologist to join the CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Vision MH Ltd., an independent hospital in Borehamwood that specialises in providing the highest quality of service to people with longstanding mental health problems.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will be responsible for supporting the multidisciplinary team on-site in delivering the Mentalization Based Treatment (MBT) service to patients. Additional duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering a caring and effective, client focused service, in keeping with the aims, objectives and standards of the hospital
- Delivering sensitive and appropriate clinical care to meet individual’s needs, respecting personal dignity and beliefs
- Facilitating therapy groups for patients
- Potential Line Management responsibilities
The successful Clinical Psychologist will possess HCPC registration as a Practitioner Psychologist and will be interested in undertaking further MBT training for the position. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for team working and develop a psychological understanding of patients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
- Practical and proactive approach
- Friendly, passionate, patient and helpful
We deliver the following psycho-social interventions: Mentalization Based Therapy (MBT), DBT, individual and group CBT and Mindfulness.
Benefits – In addition to a competitive salary and subsidised meals whilst on shift, all staff also have access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). There are ample opportunities for training, staff development and progression. The organisation offers a supportive, team-oriented work environment, and has an ethos of promoting from within.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience.
All appointments to the hospital service are subject to registration with the Vetting and Barring scheme and the receipt of a Disclosure at the appropriate level which is acceptable to the company. The hospital service is an equal opportunities employer