Reporting to: Medical Director
Level: At least 3 years experience
Hours: 3 days / week (flexible)
Location: Nationwide and remote
Clinical Psychologist – ADOS Trained
Salary: £48,000 - £55,000 FTE, DOE
Would you like flexible hours that suit you?
We are one of the UK’s leading privately owned mental healthcare providers. CQC registered and a designated body, we work with the leading neuro-developmental specialists and have recently developed an updated pathway for our autism assessments that combines the ADI-R and ADOS-2 tests.
In joining Clinical Partners you will join an established team of clinicians and have access to our comfortable and spacious consulting rooms nationwide. You will have the full support of our qualified triage team and an industry leading digital platform that streamlines the experience for both yourself and your patient – removing much of the administrative requirement and helping to improve patient outcomes.
ADOS – 2 and beyond
With demand consistently high across both our NHS and private practices, we are now looking for experienced ADOS-2 trained practitioners to join our team.
- You will be responsible for delivering ADOS-2 assessments reporting to our Medical Director, the job plan will include;
- ADOS-2 assessments (3 per day)
- Diagnosing, conferring and working with our ADI-R clinicians
- Report writing
Required qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years experience since qualified in relevant MH profession.
- ADOS-2 trained
- Current HCPC Registration
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS check – less than 3 years old
- Evidence of Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Evidence of recent Safeguarding training - Level 2 or above
In addition to the opportunities for personal development, we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Up to 4 weeks unpaid leave in any one holiday year
- Your birthday as a holiday
- Sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like you, please respond with your CV, notice period and your availability to start to recruitment@clinical-partners.