Clinical Psychologist Careers Event
23rd September 12:30 & 18:00
Multiple roles available
Remote / Nationwide
Part time – Minimum 2 days per week
£50,000 - £60,000 pro rata depending on experience
At Bupa, we have belief in our colleagues, and we support our Clinical Psychologists while they support others. Whether they're helping people with their mental health and wellbeing or supporting our corporate clients with initiatives for their workforce they can log off at the end of each day knowing they’ve made a difference.
If you'd like to apply and find out more about life as Clinical Psychologist at Bupa register your details and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch to tell you more.
We'll also invite you along to attend a session at our virtual careers events where we'll give you an insight into life at Bupa, the role of a Clinical Psychologist and how we’re supporting our customers to live longer, healthier, happier lives while making a better world. We’ll also have an opportunity to hear from some of our current colleagues, followed by a Q&A. You’ll find out more at the event, but for now we’ve included some information about our roles below:
What is the role of a Clinical Psychologist at Bupa?
- Providing a high quality, effective and safe mental health and wellbeing service to our clients using evidence-based practice
- Contributing to health promotion activities and initiatives for our corporate clients
- Delivering comprehensive assessment and formulation that drives an evidence-based intervention
- Ensuring an assessment determines the most appropriate pathway of care and support for our clients
- Working at an individual level with differing models of service delivery including face-to-face, telephone or video consultation depending on client preference and need
What do you need to be a Clinical Psychologist at Bupa?
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical Psychologist
- General adult mental health experience
- Extensive post-qualification clinical experience from a clinical psychology practice with diverse and varied clinical experience to draw upon
- Experience of clinical management
- Ability to present to groups and deliver training workshops
We’re a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest our profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Clinical Psychologist, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell – pro-rata for part-time roles
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
Our approach to Diversity and Inclusion:
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance and offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.