We are looking to recruit a committed and experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our team.
The service will support adults and a learning disability and complex health needs, including behaviours that challenge. The Service is due to open in this Summer.
As a Clinical Psychologist at Deanston House you will be part of a multi-professional team of Nurses, Support Workers, Therapists and support services staff, whose role will be to support Service Users to lead a valued and meaningful life that promotes their choices, aspirations and independence.
The people we support require interventions with a range of specific needs related to Autistic Spectrum Disorder, attachment and loss, emotional health and wellbeing and behaviour that challenges. Support may be delivered directly to individuals, via supervised programmes delivered by other team members or through staff training and consultation.
You will conduct specialist psychological assessments and formulate and implement formal psychological therapy and/or management of an individual’s mental health needs. In addition, you will be responsible for implementing a range of specialist psychological interventions for individuals.
Your role is integral in enabling the people we support to develop skills that make them become more independent and to live a lifestyle of their choosing.
Key Skills Required
- HCPC Registered as a Practitioner Psychologist
- Knowledge of creating and applying PBS plans to individuals and coordinating plans with the MDT.
- Post qualification training under supervision of other Psychologists
- Evidence of being a strong team player with a genuine desire to help others
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A competitive salary of c £36,000 pa for 24 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave pro-rata to part-time hours
- We believe no-one should have to work on their birthday, so we give all staff an additional annual leave day on their birthday
- 8 days public holidays
- Statutory sick pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continuing Professional Development
- Plus, additional benefits
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 07787 081170 for further information. I look forward to hearing from you.