Options Adult Autism North provide a specialist residential Service for young people & adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions, learning difficulties and complex needs. We provide community based accommodation and personalised support in Roxby, Barton Up-on Humber, Dragonby and Broughton, near Scunthorpe.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (or its equivalent) as accredited by the BPS
- Relevant experience of working as a clinical psychologist
- Experience and skills in clinical psychologist assessment and therapeutic work
- Experience of working with the specific client group with recognised mental health disorders
- Developed knowledge of lifespan developmental psychology, models of psychopathology, clinical psychometrics and neuropsychology and one or more distinct psychological therapies.