Together Trust is a long-established North West charity that provides education, care and support to children, young people and adults with combinations of complex neurodevelopmental conditions, learning disabilities and mental health needs, and/or who have experienced complex and unsettled family lives. We are currently recruiting for a full or part time Clinical or Educational Psychologist for our newly established Department of Applied Psychology and Clinical Services.
As a qualified and experienced Psychologist you will be responsible for providing high quality consultancy, training and supervision, as well as direct assessment and therapy with children/ young people in educational settings to support the learning, social development, emotional well-being and mental health of students across three services. These are Inscape, our specialist school for students with autism (4 -19 years); Ashcroft, our a specialist school for students with complex emotional needs (8 – 18) who have struggled to cope in other settings; and Bridge College, our specialist FE college for students with learning difficulties, disabilities and complex additional needs (16 – 25). We are very keen for applications from both educational psychologists and clinical psychologists with the relevant experience.
- Offering tiered interventions within a framework of systemic consultation; including training, project work and whole service development, as well as direct work.
- Working effectively with the Trust therapy team which consists of speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, counselling, play therapy, behaviour analysis, and positive behavioural support.
- Support with the development and implementation of Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) across the Trust
- Experience is essential
- Registered with HCPC as a Practitioner Psychologist
- Doctorate or equivalent in Educational Psychology or Clinical Psychology.
This is a rewarding role whereby you will enjoy using your initiative and creativity to address a varied role, being both resilient and adaptable in the face of often very challenging, but fulfilling work.
The opportunity to chose full or part time hours (job share), pension scheme, childcare vouchers, training, flexible hours, excellent career development, plus generous holidays!!
For a full job description and to apply, please click the Apply Now button below