We are looking for Clinical Psychologists with CBT training and experience. As a Clinical Psychologist you will have knowledge and show a keen interest in working with neurodevelopmental disorders (ADHD and ASD specifically) and co-occurring conditions. You will have some experience and knowledge in managing a case load of private patients which would include one-to-one therapy.
Some experience in neurodevelopmental psychometric testing and assessments or the willingness to train is important to the role.
*This role is based on a sessional basis and can work well in conjunction with other commitments and will aid in developing your private practice further.
To be shortlisted you will need
Experience: At least 2 years of work experience in private practice and 2-5 years of overall clinical experience.
- HCPC registered, BPS registered
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT, CAT, Schema, ACT, DBT for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations.
- Experience of working with neurodevelopmental conditions (ADHD and ASD specifically) and other co-morbid conditions such as depression, anxiety, OCD and phobias.
- Experience of working with children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Experience of working within the private sector (desirable).
- Able and willing to train in the clinical model as adhered to by the clinic as well as additional training in most up-to date treatments and assessment methods.
- Interested in being part of an innovative and exciting practice.
- Self-employed basis which allows for a build up of clinical hours to suit your existing commitments.
What you will get
- Specialist training to build clinical expertise
- Competitive rates for sessional work
- Working in the hub of private healthcare in London
- Help towards building your web and media profile
FFCI is led by consultant Chartered Psychologists and CBT therapists. We are in the process of expanding our team.
FFCI provides a range of services but with a specific focus on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity/Impulsivity Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorders and the co-occurring difficulties that these conditions bring. Our services also include intervention and treatment for children, teens and young adults, as well as supervision, training and workshops for doctors.
FFCI is a one-stop resource for patients for all ages and all subtypes of neuro-developmental conditions and neuro-cognitive concerns. From diagnostic assessments, psychoeducation through to behavioural interventions and learning skills via continued therapy.