HelloSelf.com is looking to recruit new therapists.
We are a group of motivated clinicians and developers with the same mission: to improve access to psychological interventions. If this is a mission you support and you are passionate about psychological therapy, we want to hear from you.
HelloSelf is based in London and provides evidence based and efficacious private psychological therapy for adults with a variety of emotional and psychological difficulties.
How we work
- Therapy is provided online through our secure and encrypted platform, which means our therapists do not need to be based in London to join HelloSelf - they can work from wherever they want to
- We have a strong ethos in supporting our therapists and instilling a team culture
- Each therapist is matched with another for the purpose of supervision
- Whilst being an online service, we do have clinics in central London and are also hiring clinical psychologists for in-person psychological therapies
- All HelloSelf therapists are supported by a junior psychology team who provide in between session consultation to clients. This offers our therapists support in implementing work agreed in therapy sessions and ensures clients get the most out of their therapy.
We are looking for Clinical Psychologists who are:
- Experienced (at least five years post-qualification working experience required)
- BPS Chartered/HCPC Registered
- Knowledgeable and trained in evidence-based/NICE recommended therapies (CBT and third wave approaches for example) with experience in working with a variety of presentations
- Able and willing to work with a minimum of three clients at a time (the ability to offer evening sessions is preferred)
- Experienced in working within the private sector (desirable)
If you think you fit the bill and want to work with us, please send a short cover letter and CV to email@example.com