Pearson Clinical Assessment is the world’s largest test publisher. We develop and distribute clinical assessments for professionals in psychology, allied health, business, general and special needs education.
The Pearson Clinical Assessment Sales Team is seeking a Sales Consultant, who will be field based and responsible for the East of England sales territory. Reporting into the UK Sales Manager, you will be part of a team of five who between them cover the UK market.
You will have a varied client base which will include; NHS and private hospitals, forensic settings, private practices and mainstream and special schools and colleges. Our world renowned portfolio includes the The Wechsler Family of gold standard assessments and many of the key products used by Psychology, Health and Education professionals working across a wide variety of settings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with like-minded people with a common interest and commitment to helping professionals improve the lives of people across the whole spectrum of health and education.
- Key account management and customer focus – manage all customers within the territory to maximise sales and provide a positive customer experience.
- Product knowledge – develop product knowledge, own understanding of relevant working practices and keep abreast of current legislation in order to meet customer needs.
- Business Development – identify, qualify and convert new business opportunities.
- Customer feedback – submit detailed and timely customer market feedback reports supported by up-to-date customer, product and market knowledge.
- Sales and Marketing – understand and demonstrate the benefits and features of our products/services. Maintain an awareness of the competition and understand customer requirements.
- Digital First – effective selling of new products and services across diverse customer groups – Psychologists and Practitioners, NHS IT Managers and Commissioners.
This is a field based position covering the East of England including; North East, East Midlands and East Anglia. Travel within the area is required. We provide you with a company car and all the equipment you need including, mobile phone, laptop and iPad.
Who are we looking for?
You could be a Psychology graduate who loves the subject but would prefer a different career path...or you could already be in a sales role, with experience of selling products and services to the NHS or the health/education sector. Or you could already be a health or education professional looking for a change in direction with your career.
Competencies for success:
- Strong planning and organisation skills;
- Customer focus
- Confidence and resilience
- Communication skills - able to communicate effectively, in a warm and engaging manner, with customers and colleagues
- Drive and self-management;
- A passion for learning;
- Working independently and within teams;
- Able to adapt to the environment and customer; communicating face to face, via phone and online;
We’ll expect a lot and we know you’ll do great work, so we give a lot back with some of the best benefits in the business.
- Company car
- Starting holiday allowance of 25 days increasing to 30, with options to flex up or down
- Annual sales incentive plan
- Generous pension scheme - contributions are double matched by Pearson
- Maternity, paternity, and family care leave as well as Flexible Work policies
- Stock purchase options
- Private medical insurance
If we sound like a good match for you, or maybe for a friend, we’d love to receive an application. Find out more about how learning makes us, at www.pearson.com.
To apply, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Closing date for applications: 14th Oct