Your chance to come and work for Midlands Psychology!
Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning children’s autism team in South Staffordshire?
- feel passionately about the contribution psychology can make to the lives of children who have autism?
- have experience working with children and families?
- have an interest in using or developing your autism skills?
- feel as enthusiastic as we do about working creatively in the community?
- are a not-for-profit Social Enterprise and NHS provider
- are an enthusiastic and supportive multi-disciplinary organisation
- are actively engaged in changing the mental health culture – and especially the culture around autism
- use and promote a psychosocial understanding of people’s difficulties
- are setting standards for psychological services nationally
The closing date for this post is Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 9.00 a.m.
Interviews will be held in Stafford on Thursday 13th December 2018
We are also recruiting to a fixed-term 12 month post to cover maternity leave – all qualified clinical and counselling psychologists are welcome to apply. Full or part-time hours considered.