Psych Health is seeking to recruit a number of 0.4 – 0.6 FTE Clinical/Counselling Psychologists to join our rapidly expanding service.
We are a leading nationwide provider of clinical/counselling psychology services to the corporate sector.
The posts will be based in the City of London at our consulting rooms. Successful applicants will offer six clinical contacts per working day, with sessions during the evenings/weekends also desirable.
We are offering a competitive salary of £53,000-£55,000 per annum (pro rata to days worked), Pension, Life Assurance, Health cashback scheme and Perkbox.
To provide specialised clinical/ counselling psychology input on an outpatient basis to employees of City of London corporates. Referrals will be received via workplace resources such as Occupational Health, on-site GPs, private medical insurers or Income Protection insurers.
- To provide specialist risk and psychological assessments of service users including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations.
- To formulate, implement and recommend intervention plans
- To be responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for individuals and groups
- To evaluate and make decisions and treatment options considering theoretical and therapeutic models
- To provide highly specialist psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to service users’ formulation, diagnosis, risk and treatment plan.
- To communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner
Qualifications and essential skills required:
- HCPC-registered Counselling or Clinical Psychologists.
- Band 7 Clinical/Counselling Psychologists (DClinPsy or equivalent)
- A strong grasp of evidence-based psychological therapy (including CBT and third-wave contextual CBTs/Mindfulness-based approaches, i.e. ACT) and ethical practice and will have gained significant experience in the assessment and treatment of a variety of psychological conditions amongst a variety of client group.
- Post-qualification experience (pref 2 years +) in primary care work
- Experience of working in a 'focused and bried' psychological therapy framework.