A great opportunity for Psychologists to practise safely in London. Clapham, East Dulwich, Fulham, Richmond and East Twickenham.
Start or expand your private practice with us, one of the leading private Psychology services in London. We have appointments available now and patients waiting to be seen.
The clinical work is rewarding and enjoyable. We work with couples, families, children and individuals. We will support you every step of the way. We want you to be happy and feel like you are part of something good. Working hours are flexible and adapted to suit you to ensure a sustainable and enjoyable working environment, whether this is your first taste of private work or you are just looking to take on a few more clients in addition to your current practice.
- A fully managed service so all you need do is turn up and enjoy the session:
- Good, competitive market rates.
- Payment for cancellations.
- Consulting rooms booked and paid for.
- Screened referrals and as many as you want!
- Full administrative support.
- Fee management
- Risk management support.
- Full marketing service.
- Specialist in-house supervision with a Clinical Psychologist (in house supervision is optional)
The post holder will need:
- Doctorate level training (or equivalent) in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Registration as a Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
- Work with clients across the lifespan (individuals, couples, children). Previous experience of all these groups is not a necessity.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, please contact us for a chat - we're always happy to talk!
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter stating which clinic suits you to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.thebritishcbtcounsellingservice.com/recruitment/