Home-based, Permanent, Part-time (18.75 hours per week)
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (pro-rata, depending on skills and experience)
Are you an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist? Would you like to work within an established clinical team, seeing a wide-variety of clients via a cutting-edge technology platform, designed to make practising psychological therapy easier and more accessible? Does the idea of being part of an organisation that is leading the way in delivering high quality online psychological therapy excite you?
Top 100 UK Start-up My Online Therapy is rapidly growing, and we are looking for dynamic psychologists to join us. We are a fast-evolving enterprise led by clinical psychology and psychiatry, providing a range of psychotherapeutic interventions online. Our platform launched in 2018 in response to the growing need for high quality psychological therapy in more accessible format, and over the last 9 months, we have seen a further rising demand for our service due to the far reaching effects of the current pandemic on mental health and wellbeing.
As a result, we have several exciting part-time opportunities for dynamic and forward-thinking practitioners to join our experienced clinical team. This is a truly exciting time to work with us, help shape our service for the future and provide excellent outcomes for our clients who present with a wide range of emotional and interpersonal difficulties.
• An enthusiastic HCPC registered clinical or counselling psychologist, qualified to Doctoral level or equivalent?
• Looking for the security of joining an established clinical team, and the flexibility to work in the way that suits both you and your clients?
We would especially love to hear from you if you are a psychologist who is:
- Passionate and innovative, with an interest in providing therapy in non-traditional formats
- Able to work skilfully with all aspects of difference as represented by the Social GGRRAAACCEEESSS
- Draws on a range of evidence-based psychological theories and approaches to develop flexible and tailored formulations and interventions
For a full overview of the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the job description and person specification.
- Workplace pension, with option to continue NHS pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Sick pay scheme
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility in choosing working hours
Our continued growth means there is opportunity for you to hone your direct therapeutic skills with a varied and interesting caseload. We will provide you with regular clinical supervision with an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist. We also provide regular training webinars and team meetings to ensure you feel supported and connected to our team.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss the role in more detail or request the job description/person specification. You can apply by sending your C.V. with a detailed statement of interest outlining how you meet all the key responsibilities in the job description. Interviews will be conducted online in March 2021.