Come and work for Midlands Psychology!
We are always looking for good Clinical/ Counselling Psychologists.
We have great opportunities in our award-winning autism services for children (South-East Staffordshire).
We welcome enquries from Psychologists who may wish to work for us on a sessional basis.
- Feel passionately about the contribution psychology can make to the lives of children and those caring for them?
- Have a strong belief in the importance of placing social issues at the centre of the way you understand and promote psychological wellbeing?
- Have post qualification experience working with vulnerable children adn their carers or experience of the autism spectrum?
- Feel as enthusiastic as we do, about working creatively in the community?
- Are a not-for-profit Social Enterprise
- Are an enthusiastic and supportive multi-disciplinary organisation
- Are actively engaged in changing the mental health culture
- Use and promote a psychosocial understanding of people's difficulties
- Are setting standards for psychological services nationally
For an information pack, please contact Abbey Boss: 01785 748447 or email email@example.com
Deadline for applications is: 9am, Monday 9th July 2018. Interviews will take place on: Thursday 19th July 2018