An exciting opportunity for Psychologists in London. Twickenham, Chiswick, Clapham, East Dulwich, Islington, Marylebone and via Skype.
Start or expand your private practice. You will be working with The British CBT & Counselling Service, one of the largest private psychology services in the UK.
The clinical work is rewarding and provides and excellent opportunity for self-motivated and passionate practitioners. Working hours are flexible and adapted to suit you to ensure a sustainable and enjoyable working environment.
- £60 per session
- Payment for cancellations
- Consulting rooms booked and paid for
- Screened referrals and as many as you want!
- Administration support
- Fee management
- Risk management support
- Full marketing service
- Specialist in-house supervision with a Clinical Psychologist
The post holder will need:
- Doctorate level training (or equivalent) in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Registration as Practitioner Psychologist with the HCPC
- Experience of working with adults and/or children
- Skills in the use of complex methods of psychological assessments and intervention
To apply please email your CV with a covering letting stating which clinic suits you to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.thebritishcbtcounsellingservice.com/recruitment/