WEST HEATH SCHOOL
Ashgrove Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1SR
Cognitive Behaviour Therapist/ Psychotherapist or Counsellor
(Part-time Mondays & Wednesdays 8.00am-4.00pm Term-Time only, 39 weeks)
Salary- £12,714 p/a
Starting 1 st September 2021
- BABCP/BACP accredited
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Ready to learn new skills
- Willing to learn teaching strategies and techniques
- Proactive, creative and innovative
- Emotionally robust and resilient
- Flexible, engaging and adaptable
- Free lunch and refreshments as well as free parking onsite
- Employee Assistance Support Line Service
- Regular mentoring and coaching
- Regular training from internal and external experts
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Discounted venue hire for parties/weddings
Closing Date – Monday 28th of June at 9 am
Application Form, Job Descriptions and further details are on our website www.westheathschool.com or contact email@example.com for further information.
Working at West Heath School involves close and unsupervised contact with vulnerable groups including children and as such is a regulated activity. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post (including an Enhanced DBS check. Management positions will require a 128 Check).