Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Location: Remote / Home-based
Hours: 22.5 to 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Saturday and evening hours available
Salary: £38,890 - £44,503 per annum, pro-rata, depending on experience
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest companies to help support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience - we Make People Better.
Vita is fast-growing, innovative and ambitious. If you would like to be part our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
The role: What you’ll do
You will provide virtual based therapy & case management for referrals from our Corporate and Insurance customers. This includes triage to the appropriate level of the service and monitoring a case from beginning to end, to facilitate a patient to maintain or return to their maximum level of functioning.
You will offer 1:1 CBT interventions via a secure telephone or video link, along with receiving weekly supervision & training as part of your role and will provide peer supervision to other colleagues within the team.
Your skills and background:
- Postgraduate diploma in High-Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- BABCP accreditation or working towards BABCP accreditation.
- across a broad range of mental health disorders.
- An understanding of acute mental health/psychological assessments
- Experience of risk assessment and routine clinical outcome monitoring
- Confident communication skills to liaise with other professional groups and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required.
- You will be required to have a minimum of 5MB download internet speed at the home address.
- Other recognisable therapy qualifications i.e. EMDR, CYP’s, DBT, CFT etc
- Have an awareness in occupational health: value being ensured to both occupational clients as well as to individuals.
- An awareness of working with private medical insurance.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance and benefits of investing in our colleagues, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, flexible work-life balance and comprehensive benefits package.
For a confidential discussion or any questions regarding this role please contact email@example.com who will filter your enquiry to the relevant hiring manager.
To be considered for this opportunity please click on the link below, create an account and follow the simple online application process.