A unique chance to develop your skills, along with our business
Cubiks is an international assessment consultancy that combines first class consulting expertise with an advanced portfolio of services and online products. With offices throughout Europe and in the US, Dubai, China and Malaysia and an established international network of agents, we deliver assessment, selection and development solutions for organisations in over 50 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Consultant Analyst to join our R&D team based in Guildford. Working as part of a team of Psychologists and IT developers, the role will suit someone with some experience of the assessment/psychometrics industry.
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing International team, please email your CV together with a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scoping, design and development of next generation assessment solutions.
- Providing technical support and advice on product and psychology-related issues to Cubiks’ various global offices and multinational client base.
- Creating innovative tailored solutions for clients using our existing bank of off-the-shelf solutions.
- Working with colleagues and external agencies to support the translation of tools and assessments into different languages.
- Working on client projects, helping with the development of bespoke assessment products, including the preparation of proposals, content development, trialling, validation and training where required.
- Carrying out research projects, writing up studies and working with colleagues to prepare and present conference papers.
- Dynamic, flexible and able to multi-task
- Enjoys working with diverse and international teams.
- Strong commitment to best practice and quality.
- Detail conscious with a methodical approach.
- Structured and well organised.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relishes personal targets.
Qualifications and experience:
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent in Occupational Psychology or other closely related area.
- Experience of conducting psychometric or other quantitative research studies.
- Experience of using SPSS or an equivalent statistical package.
- Experience of ability testing and personality assessment (BPS Levels 1 & 2; previously Levels A & B).
- Experience of psychometric test development and assessment centre exercise design.
- Knowledge and experience of project management.
- Develop your consultancy skills alongside our expert consultants
- Opportunities to work and travel internationally on client projects
- Competitive salary and pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Options to own a share of the world’s largest employee-owned Occupational Psychology consultancy