Are you looking to join an expanding independent health care group?
ASC Healthcare Ltd is a leading specialist autism service in the Manchester area and works in conjunction with our sister company Select Support Partnerships. Our purpose is to make a positive difference to our patients and their families by delivering person-centred health and social care that actively supports individuals to develop a range of life skills and functional strategies that allows them to live the life they want to live now and in the future.
We are recruiting a Consultant Clinical Psychologist to provide senior clinical support to our services based in both Bolton and Whalley Range.
Working as a senior clinician supporting adults with learning disabilities, you will lead the provision of a high quality clinical treatment pathways in our hospitals. You will have wider responsibilities across the organisation to help us provide excellence in care.
To be considered for this role you will hold the following:
- Post Graduate Degree plus Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- At least 5 years PQE
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience of working with individuals detained under the Mental Health Act (1983)
- Highly developed knowledge of the theory and practice of specialist, evidence based psychological assessment and therapeutic intervention of the specific client group
- Experience of teaching and / or presentation of research in a range of settings
- Line management responsibilities
If you are an experienced clinical lead looking to join a supportive, quality focussed organisation then please forward your CV to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary - Competitive dependent upon skills and experience
Location – Manchester / Bolton
Hours – Full / Part time