Hillcrest Jubilee School is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ education provision, and works alongside our four local children’s homes. We have an excellent reputation for providing highly effective education, therapy, welfare and support for 50 pupils boys and girls aged 8 – 16 years old who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health difficulties as well as other complex needs often associated with learning difficulties and autism.
Due to the expansion of our team we are recruiting for a Clinical Lead with experience as a Clinical or Educational Psychologist to support the clinical provision within the Hayling Island area. Our services are commutable from South Hayling, Langstone, Havant, Waterlooville, Cosham, Portsmouth and other surrounding towns.
Job Summary and Duties
Working as a Clinical Lead supporting children and young people with a complex presentation of Social, Emotional, and Mental Health needs you will lead the Multi-Disciplinary Team providing a high quality, specialist clinical service. Working collaboratively with others you will engage in direct and indirect work with the children and young people; providing assessment, therapeutic provision, review and measurement, and consultation, training and modelling to both education and residential staff.
This permanent position is offered on a part time basis, working three days per week (although alternative hours maybe considered).
In brief, the role will include:
- Lead and manage a team of clinicians, ensuring the delivery of the agreed therapeutic model
- Provide highly developed specialist psychological assessments based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources
- Formulate plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a child or young person’s mental health problems based upon an appropriate conceptual framework and employing methods based upon evidence of efficacy
- Make highly skilled evaluations and decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes.
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current membership of the British Psychology Society
- Highly developed knowledge of the theory and practice of specialist, evidence based psychological assessment and therapeutic intervention to this specific client group.
- Experience of representing clinical psychology within the context of multi-disciplinary and multi-agency treatment and care.
- Experience of teaching, training and supervision/leading of other Multi-disciplinary professionals and clinicians.
staff at locations throughout the UK and provides a range of education and residential services to children and adults with autism, complex needs, learning disabilities and social, emotional mental health difficulties.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.