Chemistry’s intent is to create opportunities for everyone to be brilliant at work. We do this by working with ambitious global business leaders to answer and solve for, possibly, their most important question:
“Do I have the talent I need to achieve my commercial objectives?”
As a Talent Strategy Consultancy, we use our pioneering What Great Looks Like (WGLL™) methodology to create unique insights and positive business impacts for our clients.
Everything we do is focused on understanding who can perform in any given context. By analysing comprehensive behavioural, attitudinal and psychometric data we are able to outline core capabilities required for business impact, key performance indicators for specific roles and to work with clients to remove institutional factors obstructing performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Consultant, you will have the opportunity to leverage data and insights to impact how big, international organisations attract and manage their talent, thereby giving people the opportunity to be brilliant at work.
In this role, you will proactively take the lead on driving activity against specific project deliverables, such as facilitating training, workshops, and insight sessions. You will leverage your expertise in psychology and Chemistry’s methodology to design the most effective solutions to client’s talent problems, and use your strong project management skills to deliver against them.
You will also partner with client stakeholders as well as across Chemistry to ensure great collaboration and will have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities, develop yourself at a fast pace and continuously help us improve how we work together.
- Understanding the client’s context/strategy to be able to tailor your recommendations and project deliverables to client's unique needs
- Building and managing relationships with client stakeholders as well as with Chemistry’s internal teams
- Leading on, and developing, specific project deliverables (e.g. training material, insight decks, interview guidelines)
- Facilitating training, workshops and insight sessions with clients
- Effectively synthesising data into meaningful insights and communicating these in a clear and compelling way, bringing the insight to life through real client stories and market knowledge
- Driving activities against the project plan and providing regular and timely updates to senior stakeholders about the progress being made as well as escalating any relevant risks and issues
- Driving your own development, ensuring you identify and improve against your areas of development at a fast pace
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology or a related field
- Strong understanding of statistical principles
- Experience turning data into meaningful and practical insight
- Experience with building relationships and managing client stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience with leading workstreams on big projects or leading smaller projects
When we say our intent is to give everyone the opportunity to be brilliant at work, we, of course, extend that to you too. This is why we ensure that our employees have plenty of benefits. Here are some of them:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days of holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- Wellbeing contribution
- Flexible working, with offices in Central London
- Working with great colleagues :)
We have an office in Holborn (London), and when it is safe to do so, we will use our office to connect and collaborate with each other. We will also continue to provide our team with the option to work from home. If you join our team, we will trust you to decide when you need to be in the office and when you need to work from home to achieve the best results.
Currently, we are following government advice and working fully remotely.
And finally... What is it like to work as a Consultant at Chemistry?
Here is what our Consultants have to say:
“What I love about the Consultant role at Chemistry is the opportunity it provides you to discuss really important business problems with senior stakeholders from day one. This is exposure you would have to wait a considerably longer time to experience elsewhere. It enables me to develop long-term partnerships with my clients, which are built on mutual respect and trust.”
“Any day will have a mix of activities linked to delivering project activities against key milestones, account planning sessions, plus working with the internal team to help accelerate the value we create in our clients. Typically, I’ll be working on anywhere between 3 - 5 client projects at any given time.”