Based in London, Limbic is a healthcare startup on a mission to bring better data to mental healthcare. We’re combining psychology and technology to build a product that helps clinicians and their clients make the most out of the therapeutic process. Our product aims to 1) improve adherence to homework, 2) help clients keep track of their progress throughout therapy, and 3) remind clients of concepts and skills they’ve learned at relevant moments of their day.
Digital innovation Advisors will guide the development of our innovative new product and will use their knowledge of the healthcare system to help us create a tool that makes therapy easier for patients and clinicians. This is a great opportunity to promote CBT and behavioural approaches, be part of the growing digital mental health sector and gain deeper insight into how software can improve the therapeutic process. You will be a valuable member of our team and will have VIP access to our product, plus our premium service which includes a free wearable fitness tracker for you and your clients.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a psychotherapist, counsellor or similar role.
- Knowledge in behavioural therapeutic approaches (mainly CBT, and third-wave CBT)
- You have some understanding of the technological advances in the field or want to learn about it
- Commitment to trialling Limbic’s product free-of-charge within your practice.
- Monthly meeting with the Limbic team to provide advice on product development and feedback on how it is used in practice.
- Professional experience working as part of a digital health company
- VIP access to the Limbic platform and free wearable fitness trackers for you and your clients
- Inclusion on our website and LinkedIn as a Digital innovation Advisor.