Director of Assessment and Development (part time, interim).
Location: Bristol or London
Closing date: 27th July
How would you feel about joining our team of occupational psychologists and assessment professionals who have the following in common?
- Commitment and desire to grow our team – this really motivates us
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility over the products that form our solutions - because we’re supplier agnostic
- Expectations from clients and industry colleagues to innovate –we’re really excited by the prospect
- Work at a pace that is both challenging and rewarding –pace allows us to deliver more of what we love to do
Do these appeal to what you’re looking for in a role? Then, combine all of the above with a clear sense of value and recognition from the wider business and clients that what we do is the real lynch pin of a much wider talent solutions offer…now you’ve got a pretty good idea of life within TMP Assessment Services!
We’re looking for an interim, part-time Director of Assessment and Development to provide maternity cover up until August 2019. This is a unique job share opportunity in a strategic, senior role that involves all aspects of management and business development for this busy team of consultants. If you enjoy developing and responding to new business opportunities, scoping out innovative assessment and development solutions, mentoring and coaching and believe you could come in and quickly step up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. We’re particularly interested in individuals with experience of exciting, motivating and growing high performing teams, engaging and educating sales teams, delivering thought leadership, driving efficiency and innovative product development.
Everything we do is built around our customers (candidates and clients) and we pride ourselves on not just meeting, but exceeding, their expectations, every time. For the assessment team this has meant innovating to create fully immersive assessment experiences for candidates and paperless assessment centres that enhance the experience for assessors. Our scientific approach is at the heart of all we do – but our collaboration with in-house creative teams allows us to bring our solutions to life through art.
It’s an exciting time for us as we've launched a unique model of assessment, so we’re seeking individuals with the creativity and drive to promote the model and use it as a launch pad for new ideas and products.
You’ll be working alongside some great colleagues in our Creative, Digital and Research & Insight teams to develop pioneering solutions that deliver quality people and value for money for clients, a great experience for candidates and maximum revenue for TMP.
To apply, you’ll need a minimum of:
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- Experience of managing relationships with senior contacts across client businesses
- Experience of project management
- Proven results of developing new business through proposals, tender writing and pitches
- Experience of managing or providing support and coaching to less experienced consultants
- The Director role would benefit from experience in volume assessment design and delivery and Chartered Psychologist status (preferably HCPC accredited) or holding equivalent experience