Sidra Medical and Research Center is a state of the art academic medical center that will function to the level of the highest international standards. Its clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children.
Sidra’s Vision is: “Sidra Medical and Research Center will be a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top medical centers in the world”.
Sidra works closely with Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar and Hamad Medical Corporation across all three activities to raise the standard of health and health care throughout the State of Qatar.
The Director of Psychology is responsible for leading the administrative functions of Psychological Services. The incumbent is responsible for instruction, direction, and performance appraisal to meet the professional standards for all Psychologists employed at Sidra. The incumbent is also responsible for developing teaching and training for students and trainees, leading psychological research, as well as meeting their clinical duties.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- PhD in clinical psychology – highly advantageous
- 8+ years’ experience as a practicing clinical psychologist, including 3+ year should be in the area of Psychology Departmental leadership role in an academic setting
Certification and Licensure:
- Current License in country of origin as a Psychologist
- Eligible for license in State of Qatar after on-boarding
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in theoretical psychological techniques and expertise in providing consultations
- Demonstrated experience in diagnosing and providing consultation to child / young adult patients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply please register your interest with us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also feel free to visit us on http://www.sidra.org/