Contract: Permanent part-time 0.5. The appointed candidate should be flexible to work additional hours when the need arises.
Salary: £37,175 to £44,721 per annum pro-rata depending on experience
Closing date: 1st June 2020
Interviews w/c: To be confirmed
Start date: 1st September 2020
Work base: The role will be based at the Pathfinder Schools Office in Rothwell however on a day to day basis extensive time will be spent working within the schools across the Trust
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative and talented individual to join the Pathfinder Schools Central Team as an Educational Psychologist from September 2020.
This is a newly created post and presents an exciting time to join our Multi-Academy Trust. We are looking to build on our successes, and add to the support we provide to our schools and communities. To achieve this, we need a remarkable Educational Psychologist, who, working with the Central Team and our schools will contribute to improving and supporting the lives and learning of our pupils, through an educational psychology service.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a professionally qualified Educational Psychologist with registration to the HCPC
- Is enthusiastic, creative and determined to make a positive impact on children’s lives through the application of psychology
- Is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is dedicated to personal development
- Whilst this is a part time role we would like the post holder to have some flexibility to work additional hours as and when the need arises.
Pathfinder Schools currently consists of 9 academies, 8 primaries and one secondary school, all located within a ten- mile radius. We have a strong underlying ethos of collaborative working and are committed to modelling our values of Independence, Humanity and Collaboration in all we do.
To arrange an informal, confidential discussion about the post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more and to apply please complete a Pathfinder Schools Support Staff application form, which can be downloaded from the Pathfinder Schools vacancy page on the Trust website Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Pathfinder Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DBS, Reference, Identity, Criminal Record and Medical Checks are mandatory for all posts within Pathfinder Schools.