The London Children’s Practice is a thriving multi-disciplinary independent practice located in London, providing services to a mixed paediatric population. The London Children’s Practice team comprises of Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Developmental Paediatricians, Physiotherapists, Child Counsellors, and Art Therapists. We currently have two Educational Psychologists working as part of the team and are looking to expand our provision.
We are currently hiring for an Educational Psychologist to work 3 days per week, although job shares will be considered.
As an Educational Psychologist at the London Children’s Practice, you will provide:
- Comprehensive, in-depth assessment of a child’s cognitive abilities using standardised testing.
- Comprehensive, in-depth assessment of a child’s educational attainments in literacy and numeracy.
- EHCP needs assessments.
- Consultation and advice for parents, nurseries, schools and colleges for children and young people with a range of developmental difficulties.
- Bespoke training to school staff on relevant topics, working collaboratively with other disciplines as required.
- Exam access arrangement assessments.
- DSA reports (Disabled Students Allowance).
- Input to transdisciplinary assessment of a child or young person’s needs.
You must be a registered Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society and also registered as an Educational Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council.
Salary pro-rata of £70,000 - £80,000 per year (i.e. £42,000 - £48,000 per year for a 0.6 FTE position).
Applications close on 15th October. Please be aware that due to the number of applications, recruitment for this post may close prior to this date. Early applications are therefore encouraged.
Please email your CV and cover letter to katie.pennycuick@