Educational Psychologists (Ref: HCC07082)
Location: Apsley, Hertford, Stevenage
Directorate: Education and Early Intervention
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time/Part Time/Job Share/Variable Hours
Salary: Soulbury Scale A Point 3-8 (plus up to 3 SPAs)
Hertfordshire is the County of Opportunity. We want to draw your attention to the opportunities currently available to become part of our innovative, dynamic and reflective Service, working on behalf of Hertfordshire’s children and young people (0-25 years).
**** Opportunity of up to one day a week Autism Education Training (tier 2 and 3) ****
We also offer:
- Annual market forces payment of £2,000 pro rata
- Up to 36 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Relocation package if eligible
- Dedicated desk and office space, with team based administrative support, and free parking
- Regular CPD opportunities including Learning Sets, Service, HCC and external events
- Large service based in 5 teams enabling extensive professional networking and ongoing development
- Being part of a broad multi-disciplinary integrated local team
- Innovative quality assurance processes, induction, and peer supervision separate from line management
- SEN Support access to the EPS, including EP Consultation
As a Service we look to ensure:
- Work/life balance and staff wellbeing
- Flexibility of working practices
- Staff views are sought, listened and responded to in order to extend our reach and promote the impact made on children and young people’s life outcomes
If you are an HCPC registered Educational Psychologist or if you are looking for your first post as a qualified Educational Psychologist for September 2017, we would be pleased to hear from you.
For further information, to view the full job description or to apply, please to go to www.countyofopportunity.co.uk and key in job reference HCC07082 or for an informal discussion please call the EPS Central Office on 01992 588585.
To find out about our Service from those within it, come along to our ‘Open Morning’ on Saturday 19thNovember 2016 (10:00 - 12:00) in Hertford. Refreshments will be provided. Please call 01992 588585 to book a place.
Closing date: 21st November 2016
Interview date: week commencing 5th December 2016