Nigel Blagg Associates
Psychologists for Adults, Children & Families
Established in 1990, we are a busy psychology practice specialising in complex assessments of adults and children involved in child protection, PLO or family court proceedings in central & Southern England & Wales.
We urgently require experienced HCPC registered Clinical, Educational and Forensic Psychologists to provide one or more of the following:
- Psychological assessments of adults, children & families.
- Mental capacity assessments of adults and competence assessments of adolescents in a short time frame.
- Therapeutic services for adults with mental health problems that impact on their parenting.
- Well-developed knowledge and experience of child abuse, neglect, parenting, mental health & attachment issues is essential.
- Training in ASD assessments is desirable.
- Prior experience in family court work would be helpful but not essential as support & supervision can be provided.
If you would like to join our friendly, supportive associate team, please call: Dr Nigel Blagg, Managing Director on 07974127001 or Rebecca Horsey, Assistant Psychologist on 07572053282
or alternatively please email your CV and contact details to email@example.com .