Psyomics Ltd is a dynamic medical devices company that develops innovative clinical products to assist in the diagnosis and triage of key mental health conditions.
By equipping clinicians with ground-breaking digital and biological diagnostic tools, Psyomics aims to transform the treatment of mental health, delivering an accurate diagnosis in weeks instead of years.
Role & Responsibilities
Psyomics Ltd is looking for a motivated, forward-thinking experimental psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and analysis of our diagnostic products and will be involved in ongoing research to improve our platform.
They will work closely with the whole team at Psyomics Ltd, including our CTO, regulatory team, senior management, scientists and project managers. They will also engage with our collaborating labs, such as the Bahn lab at the Cambridge Centre for Neuropsychiatric Research (CCNR) where we recently supported a large-scale clinical trial of our digital diagnostic product.
Responsibilities will include:
● Analysis of study data, with the objective of improving, validating and developing our products
● Working with collaborating labs on studies and reviewing of statistical analyses and clinical data
● Content lead: research, design and construction of scientific content for digital triage tools
● Reviewing UX/UI design
● Devising test plans for our diagnostic products
● Supporting the strategic planning of large-scale clinical trials for software-based medical devices
● Relationship management: engaging with patient and medical professional groups, mental health experts and key opinion leaders
We’re expecting to grow rapidly as our products gain traction, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand their role, potentially becoming development lead for in-system psychology.
The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
They will be able to efficiently plan and execute research and enjoy working in collaboration with our dedicated and passionate multidisciplinary team. They will also demonstrate excellent organisational, IT and communication skills (both oral and written) and possess a strong interest in research.
Priority will be given to candidates with prior expertise in the field of mental health or with particularly relevant quantitative skills.
● Masters or PhD in (Experimental) Psychology
● Experience in analysis of psychology or clinical experiments
● Excellent written English
● Research experience including conducting literature searches
● Strong quantitative experience
● Proficiency in analysing large data sets including bioinformatics and biostatistics, with R or Python skills a major plus
● Knowledge or experience in the field of mental health
● Experience performing experiments or user research
The company offers a competitive salary and flexible benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should consist of a CV and covering letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to this role.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org