£37,000 per annum
Full- Time, 40 hours per week
HMP Oakwood is expanding its delivery of accredited interventions and therefore now requires an additional treatment team in order to support the new programmes. We now have an opportunity for a Forensic Psychologist - Treatment Manager to join our team.
- To primarily act as a treatment manager for offending behaviour programmes- this will initially be the Building Better Relationships domestic violence programme but may expand to other offending behaviour courses.
- To deliver on accredited interventions annually to remain in date for the intervention you will be treatment managing
- To support the delivery of, and offer guidance on, non-accredited interventions to ensure compliance with what works literature and PSO4350- does no harm.
- To complete and sign off Spousal assault risk assessments.
- To play an active role in developing the sex offender treatment pathway at HMP Oakwood.
- To complete video monitoring and supervision of a treatment team in line with Interventions Services requirements.
- To ensure offenders are appropriately selected, assessed and engage in offending behaviour programmes.
- To work closely with Offender management unit to maintain effective referral pathways and support with parole process when required.
- To support prisoners to address their offending behaviour and improve their institutional behaviour
- To participate in recruitment and selection for programmes facilitators
- To ensure programmes are delivered in line with Interventions Services audit requirements and achieve their KPT.
- Develop business case for trainee forensic psychologists and if successful act as their supervisor.
- To complete any other tasks as deemed appropriate by intervention services manager
As the Treatment Manager you will be responsible for supervising programmes specific to the prison to ensure contractual and audit levels are maintained.
It is essential that you are a qualified Chartered Forensic Psychologist with the BPS and registered with the HCPC. In addition to this, previous experience of working with offenders in custody is vital, along with ability to work independently and as part as a team.
We welcome experience of writing Parole reports, completing assessments such as HCR-20, WAIS, RM2000, PNA and SARA assessments. Expertise in the Building Better relationships programme is an advantage, but not essential.
Please note that these vacancies are subject to a 5 year checkable history and the strict vetting standards set by G4S and the Secretary of State for the Home Office and are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 5 years. You will also need to provide full details of your employment and education history for the last 10 years as part of the security screening process for this role.
To apply, please visit our online careers portal at: http://careers.g4s.com/jobs/Psychologist-Treatment-Manager_118217/
Closing date: 21st June 2018
Location: HMP Oakwood, Oaks Drive, Featherstone, West Midlands WV10 7QD