*Roles based in London will receive an additional London Weighting of £3,339.
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full-time, Job share, Part-time
Number of posts: 2
Location: Birmingham, Bristol, London, Warrington
About the job:
In order to support the National Crime Agency’s dedicated workforce, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) registered clinical or counselling psychologists to join our Psychological team within the Occupational Health & Wellbeing setting.
- You will have at least 3 years post qualifying experience), be able to apply best practice methods and develop, bespoke time limited interventions, when carrying out pre-employment / placement and routine psychological assessments. In addition to writing and delivering workshops and promotional material relating to wellbeing and mental health.
- You will be expected to work as part of a dedicated team, in conjunction with other medical professionals, to ensure that the medical and psychological requirements of a diverse workforce of approximately 4,500 officers are met. Where possible and depending on business needs, you will also have the opportunity to develop pro-active interventions and engage in assignments within business areas across the agency.
- A flexible approach is required, as there may be travel within the role depending upon business need as appropriate. Where possible this is planned in advance.
- Doctoral level training in Clinical or Counselling psychology.
- Current registration with the Health Care Professional Council as a clinical or counselling psychologist with a minimum of three years’ post qualifying experience.
Closing Date: Monday 17th August
Interviews will take place throughout August and September 2020 - locations to be confirmed.
Should you be successful at sift but cannot attend on the interview date(s) listed the recruitment team cannot guarantee an alternative date. Please contact the recruitment team.
Full details of the assessment process will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
Open to UK, Commonwealth and European Economic Area (EEA) and certain non EEA nationals. Further information on whether you are able to apply is available here.
More information and how to apply can be found here: https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?vxsys=4&vxvac=55178