G3 Applied Psychologist
National Crime Agency
*Roles based in London will receive an additional London Weighting of £3,424.
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full-time, Job share, Part-time
Number of posts: 2
Location: Birmingham, Bristol, London, Warrington
- Are you an applied psychologist passionate about making a difference?
- Are you looking to join a first class organisation sitting at the heart of the UK’s law enforcement response?
- Are you looking to challenge yourself professionally and seek to continuously improve to become the best you can be?
- Are you looking for job security?
- Are you looking for an organisation that is innovative, award winning, adapting to stay on top and has a great reputation across the world?
- If the answer to the above is yes then you may be interested in the exciting vacancy within the civil service at the National Crime Agency.
NCA officers work at the forefront of law enforcement, building the best possible intelligence picture of all serious and organised crime threats. There's no such thing as a typical NCA officer. We come from different backgrounds and cultures, speak many languages and have diverse skills and experiences. What we have in common is dedication and a commitment to protecting the public from serious and organised crime.
Are you ready to join the team?
About the job:
In order to support the National Crime Agency’s dedicated workforce, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Health Care Professional Council (HCPC) registered psychologists to join our Psychological team within the Occupational Health & Wellbeing setting.
- Doctoral level (or equivalent) training in clinical or counselling psychology.
- Current registration with the Health Care Professional Council as a clinical or counselling psychologist and have been registered for a minimum of three years’.
Closing Date: Monday 24th May 2021
Interviews will take place throughout July 2021 - locations to be confirmed.
Open to UK, Commonwealth and European Economic Area (EEA) and certain non EEA nationals. Further information on whether you are able to apply is available on the Candidate Information Pack on Civil Service Jobs. More information and how to apply can be found here: