Role Title: G3 Manager Clinical Psychologist x3 – IP1784502DB – 1 Full Time Post, 2 Part Time
Location: London and Warrington
Closing Date: Midday on Monday 6th August 2018
Salary: The salary for this position is £42,439. Where existing Civil Servants apply on transfer to the NCA at the equivalent grade, pay principles on Civil Service transfers will apply.
Additional London Weighting Allowance of £3,258.
Would you like the opportunity to contribute to the fight against serious and organised crime?
Serious and organized crime is one of the gravest threats to the UK's national security. The National Crime Agency sits at the heart of the law enforcement response, protecting the public by disrupting and bringing to justice those serious and organised criminals who pose the highest risk to the UK
In order to support The National Crime Agency’s dedicated workforce, we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced HCPC registered clinical psychologists to join our Psychological team within the Occupational Health & Wellbeing Setting.
You will have experience of (min 4 years) and be able to apply best practice methods and develop, bespoke time limited interventions, when carrying out pre-employment / placement and routine psychological assessments.
You will be expected to work as part of a dedicated team, in conjunction with other medical professionals, to ensure that the medical and psychological requirements of a diverse workforce of approximately 4,500 officers are met. Where possible and depending on business needs, you will also have the opportunity to develop pro-active interventions and engage in assignments within business areas across the agency.
Candidates are required to provide evidence against the following;
- Teamwork and Partnership
- Problem Solving
- Personal Accountability
- Negotiating & Influencing
Candidates are required to provide evidence against the following Entry Criteria;
- Is a practicing clinician with at least four years post qualification experience.
- Has current and broad knowledge of the occupational health setting
- Evidence of psychological assessments (including psychometric tests), formulation and treatment plans across the full range of occupational health needs and other wide-ranging care settings.
- Doctoral level training in Clinical or Counselling psychology.
- Evidence of significant experience in a supportive role e.g. management, supervision.
- Current registration with the Health Care Professional Council as a clinical or counselling psychologist with a minimum of four-year experience
- Background or knowledge of working in a law enforcement environment.
- Knowledge of current legislation in occupational and mental health provision.
- Experience of clinical supervision
Please visit www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/careers and apply byinputting the Reference details