Who are Capp?
Capp are the strengths experts, recognised internationally for our innovation in strengths-based assessment, for both recruitment and development. We have worked for over a decade with exceptional clients across a wide range of sectors.
In pursuit of our vision of Matching the world to their perfect job, we are inviting enthusiastic graduates to join the first ever Graduate Programme specialising in Strengths-based Assessment design. You will be joining a team of exceptional talent, creativity, insight and innovation. Your work will deliver innovative assessment solutions that define the future of assessment.
If you have a passion for assessment design for recruitment:
- If you are looking for real responsibility and opportunities to be accountable for your own work;
- If you have a passion for learning new things and have a contagious thirst for knowledge;
- If you take pride in your work and always produce work to the highest quality standard;
- If you enjoy communicating your ideas clearly and producing well written pieces of work;
- If you enjoy the analytic rigour needed to fully understand something and have a curious mind; and
- If you have the desire to succeed and are happy to push yourself beyond your comfort zone
…then being a Graduate Assessment Consultant with Capp could be your perfect role!
You will be working as part of our Consulting team, designing and delivering various selection assessment tools for a wide variety of clients. You may come with raw talent and potential with the appetite to deliver, or you may have an assessment background, such as a Masters in Occupational Psychology and relevant work experience.
Want to know more?
We are superb at developing our people and providing career progression commensurate with your contributions.
You will receive a structured development programme including modules to develop your soft skills as well your technical ability. Through technical modules and hands-on learning, you will develop capability around:
- Implementing our world class Success Analysis process to fully understand your clients’ requirements
- Applying our unique Situational Strengths Test methodology
- Designing our innovative assessment solutions, including strengths-based interview and exercise design
- Scoping end to end assessment solutions, operating across the full consultancy cycle
- Conduct the necessary validation assessments to support the business case for your clients
That’s Not All
In return for what you bring to Capp, you will enjoy a substantial benefits package, including share options, occupational pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, performance bonus, and being part of a highly engaged and high performing team.
The deadline for applications is 17th November 2017.
To apply, please click on the following link https://capp.apply.cappats.com/jobs/apply/68