A unique chance to develop your skills, along with our business
Whatever our clients do, wherever they operate in the world, we add real depth to their talent management and talent assessment programmes. With a versatile portfolio of ground-breaking solutions, global experience and local knowledge, we help our clients to better understand their people, predict performance and achieve great results.
By utilising Science to design, develop and refine solutions, we form long lasting, culturally diverse relationships. If you are flexible in your approach and enjoy working in partnership then Cubiks might be the right place for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic MSc Occupational Psychology graduate to join Cubiks in our UK Consultancy operation based in Guildford.
Working with a team of experienced consultant psychologists, you will support a diverse range of client projects in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in becoming part of our growing international team, please email your CV together with a short motivation letter to:
What you’ll be doing
- Getting involved with client projects and project tasks; building long-lasting relationships with our largest clients, helping them to achieve their business goals.
- Delivering on client projects, working as part of an experienced, ambitious and growing team.
- Taking a key role in designing and developing Innovative online technology such as Situational Judgement Tests and Personality and Competency Questionnaires
- Consulting with clients on End-to-end talent management solutions
- Helping to design live simulation exercises assessment and development interventions
- Working with clients to continually review, improve and innovate their processes, making a real difference to their business.
- You will become a data expert; making sense of data for our clients.
- Delivering cutting-edge Psychometric product training and talent management skills training
- Finding new business opportunities, responding to new leads, preparing and presenting proposals to new clients, and getting involved with marketing solutions.
What you’ll bring
- The ability to understand complex problems and present solutions.
- Curiosity and ingenuity to find creative solutions.
- Tech savvy, with an interest in emerging technologies.
- A strong relationship builder; building credibility with clients and candidates.
- An excellent communicator; clear, concise and impactful, sharing knowledge with your team and clients.
- The ability to understand client needs in the challenging HR market.
- A strong customer focus; going above and beyond for your client
- A high level of initiative; the ability to manage own tasks and projects with support from the team.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working
- A passion for developing existing business relationships and winning new business.
- An awareness of products in the market and competitors.
What you’re likely to have
- A Masters (or working towards this) in Occupational Psychology (or in a related subject at an equivalent level)
- Solid understanding of psychometrics and validation
- Ideally working knowledge of SPSS or other statistical software packages
- Strong Microsoft skills; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer in Return
- The opportunity to work for an industry-leading expert in the field of Occupational Psychology.
- A collaborative, professional and varied working environment where you are truly recognised and rewarded for your achievements.
- The opportunity to learn, develop and grow in your career
- The opportunity for international travel; many of our Cubiks employees have lived abroad and taken on secondments in one of our 12 International offices.
- A competitive salary and benefits package