Are you a Psychology Graduate looking to kick-start your career and gain valuable experience within healthcare that will propel you into your aspirations in the field of Psychology?
Bramley Health is a Specialist Health and Social Care provider based in the South East of England and South London. Our Key Focus is to support individuals with complex and challenging needs to maximize their independence to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. We are recruiting recent Psychology Graduates to join our growing and dynamic team of Therapeutic Care Workers (Support Workers) within our Hospitals and Care Homes.
- Langford Centre Hospital - BexhillonSea, East Sussex
- Glenhurst Lodge, Maidstone , Kent
- Heron View Care Home - East Croydon ,South London
- Croham Place Care Home - South Croydon, South London
This is a Full-time Permanent role , paying between: £7.90 - £8.20 per hour
You will be working as a Therapeutic Care Worker, providing the highest possible standards of care to adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues, challenging behaviours and users with some complex forensic history. Whilst working, you will also be part of our Psychology Graduate Programme:
The Graduate Programme
Bramley Health's 2 Year Psychology Graduate Programme will provide you with the experience, knowledge and skills needed to progress your career in Psychology. Graduates will have a dedicated Trainer / Mentor to guide them through the formal learning and will also have the opportunity to spend time with members of our Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDT).
Some of Our Benefits Include:
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Opportunities to attend BPS conferences paid for by Bramley Health.
- Accommodation may also be provided
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Great Environment in which to Work