Eton College wishes to recruit an experienced HCPC Registered Clinical Psychologist to join our existing team. The post is full time during term time and the successful applicant will be expected to play an active role in College life. The primary responsibilities of the post will be:
- A clinical service, under the direction of our Consultant Adolescent Psychiatrist to the 1,300 boys delivering evidence based cognitive behavioural treatments. It is essential that the candidate also has a good working knowledge of other treatment modalities, for example dialectral behaviour therapy.
- A coaching service to the staff, aimed at helping them in their personal development.
- The delivery of resilience programmes to both boys and teaching staff.
- Participation in research studies evaluating the robustness of such programmes in a secondary school population.
- More general participation in the design and deliver of some of the wellbeing modules in our Personal Social and Health Education programme.
For further information on this position, please visit the College’s website www.etoncollege.com/SupportStaffVacancies.aspx
Closing date: Monday 23rd January 2017 at 9am.
Interviews and assessments will take place beginning of February.
Eton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.