New year, new job, new challenge? We have two vacancies available; the Head of Leadership and OD (permanent post) and a Senior Leadership and OD Advisor (2 year fixed term post).
At Lancashire Teaching Hospitals we take organisational development seriously, as a result we are expanding our team to deliver our new ambitious Workforce and Organisational Development (OD) strategy. Make 2019 your year and join our team to take your career in a new direction.
We are looking for:
- Experienced occupational psychologists who enjoy variety, working across the full range of OD specialisms including selection and assessment, leadership development, staff engagement, team effectiveness and culture change.
- Hands on individuals, who get stuck in, deliver at pace to large diverse groups and want to make a difference to the communities we serve.
- Strong and able leaders who are able to motivate, influence and drive forward change in a sensitive and supportive manner.
- Innovative, creative, analytical and credible occupational psychologists who are able to understand the organisational needs, developing realistic, impactful, best practice solutions which support organisational performance.
- People who want to be supported to develop and hone their consultancy skills and achieve chartered status should that be your ambition.
Informal contact details For discussion about roles, please email email@example.com
For more information and how to apply please visit:
Senior Leadership and Organisational Development Advisor http://jobs.lancsteachinghospitals.nhs.uk/job/v1447667
Head of Leadership and Organisational Development -http://jobs.lancsteachinghospitals.nhs.uk/job/v1463947
Or you can apply through NHS jobs – https://www.jobs.nhs.uk
Closing date for applications to the Senior Leadership and OD Advisor post is the 14th January 2019 with selection process on the 23rd January 2019. This is a 2 year fixed term post.
Closing date for applications to the Head of Leadership and Organisational Development post is the 18th January 2019 with selection process on the 1st February 2019. This is a permanent post.