Are you an experienced Clinical or Counselling Psychologist? Would you like to work within an established clinical team, seeing a wide-variety of clients via a cutting-edge technology platform, designed to make practising psychological therapy easier and more accessible? Does the idea of being part of an organisation that is leading the way in delivering high quality online psychological therapy excite you?
Top 100 UK Start-up My Online Therapy is rapidly growing, and we are looking for dynamic psychologists to join us. We are a fast-evolving enterprise led by clinical psychology and psychiatry, providing a range of psychotherapeutic interventions online. Our platform launched in 2018 in response to the growing need for high quality psychological therapy in more accessible format, and over the last 18 months, we have seen a further rising demand for our service due to the far reaching effects of the current pandemic on mental health and wellbeing.
As a result, we have several exciting opportunities for dynamic and forward-thinking highly specialist practitioners to join our experienced clinical team. This is a truly exciting time to work with us, help shape our service for the future and provide excellent outcomes for our clients who present with a wide range of emotional and interpersonal difficulties.
- An enthusiastic HCPC registered clinical or counselling psychologist, qualified to Doctoral level or equivalent?
- Looking for the security of joining an established clinical team, and the flexibility to work in the way that suits both you and your clients?
We would especially love to hear from you if you are a psychologist who is:
- Passionate and innovative, with an interest in providing therapy in non-traditional formats
- Able to work skilfully with all aspects of difference as represented by the Social GGRRAAACCEEESSS
- Draws on a range of evidence-based psychological theories and approaches to develop flexible and tailored formulations and interventions
- Workplace pension, with option to continue NHS pension
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Birthday off
- Mental Health Day off
- Sick pay scheme
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexibility in choosing working hours
- Company laptop
- Self-care audio therapy subscription + 4 vouchers for family and friends
Our continued growth means there is opportunity for you to hone your direct therapeutic skills with a varied and interesting caseload. We will provide you with regular clinical supervision with an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist.
If you're interested, and want to be part of the therapy revolution, then please apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button.