We are leaders and innovators in commodity derivatives trading. Our business thrives by connecting proprietary data and advanced technology with rigorous trading execution. Mandara is an independent trading company, with a track record of generating significant returns. Founded in 2009, Mandara trades worldwide markets across global time-zones, through teams in London, Jersey City and Singapore.
Mandara is committed to, and built upon, the identification, sourcing and development of elite performers. Our culture places great emphasis on the highest standards of behaviour and we embrace the principles of meritocracy and transparency. We are constantly striving to improve individually and collectively.
This appointment is a top priority for the firm and an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and passionate professional to join a successful mission-driven organisation. We are a fast-moving firm in a dynamic industry sector; this role provides the opportunity to exercise creativity with minimal supervision in translating the firm’s vision into reality.
The key to success in this role is:
- Leadership capability to drive and institutionalise behavioural change
- Ability and passion to enable human performance improvement
- Reporting directly to the CEO and owner of the company, you will be expected to:
- Apply performance psychology principles in a fast-paced organisation, with the ability to track the results and financial impact of these
- Use a scientific approach to design, develop and deliver measurable and cost-effective human performance management programmes
- Provide guidance, coaching and training for traders at all levels
- Be a cultural lead for the firm, and play a key role in determining cultural objectives
- Contribute to strategic decision-making as a member of the senior management team
- Engage in talent identification, selection, and accelerated development processes
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in the areas of occupational psychology, organisational development, and human performance management
- Senior management experience
- Demonstrable experience in designing and delivering specialised training modules
- Experience and/or a degree in performance psychology
- Experience in the trading/finance sector
- Experience of end-to-end recruitment for specialist and management positions