IAPT High-Intensity Therapist – NHS
Location: Remote / Home-based
Contract: Vita Minds deliver a number of IAPT services across the UK and the requirement may be for the successful candidate to work across different geographical contracts.
Hours: Full or Part-Time hours available
Salary: £38,890 - £44,503 (Band 7 equivalent) pro rata, per annum, depending on skills and experience.
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We are fast-growing, innovative and ambitious, with over 30 years of experience in supporting the Physical and Mental Health of our service users. If you would like to be part of our journey and join a company that offers outstanding personal development, flexibility for a work/life balance and a genuine focus on delivering exceptional services then we would love to hear from you.
The role: What you’ll do?
You will be responsible for providing high-intensity CBT interventions recommended by NICE to clients with moderate to severe common Mental Health Disorders. You will demonstrate an understanding and experience of delivering treatment for anxiety and depression in a Primary Care setting.
You will hold a full caseload and provide a 70/30 split between clinical and non-clinical time.
Your skills and background:
- A qualification from High-Intensity IAPT Course (Post Graduate Diploma) or other Post Graduate CBT training course.
- BABCP accreditation or eligibility for BABCP accreditation.
- We welcome newly qualified trainees.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required.
- Experience of facilitating groups.
- Other IAPT qualifications i.e. EMDR, Couples for Depression, MBCT.
- IAPT Supervision Qualification.
- Experience using IAPTUS patient record system.
For a confidential discussion or if you have any questions regarding this role then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will filter your enquiry to the relevant hiring manager.