Junior Assessment Consultant
Maternity Cover (12 months)
Competitive salary and benefits package
At Amberjack we’ve long been setting the standards in future talent and intake-based volume recruitment. Our advanced systems and intelligent solutions are designed to deliver the ultimate recruitment experience. From intelligent attraction to recruitment process outsourcing and bespoke assessment and selection tools, we work as an extension to our client’s teams. We are the quality behind the quantity. We do what’s right for our clients and their candidates. We don’t know any other way.
Our team of Occupational Psychologists and Consultants support a range of client projects from planning to delivery, providing selection and development consultancy services. You will work with clients to understand their recruitment challenges and provide appropriate solutions, that deliver cutting-edge innovation, inclusive and fair processes, superior client satisfaction and profit growth for the business. You will:
- Share your best practice expertise delivering assessment centres for our clients
- Have involvement in assessment design based on best practice occupational psychology principles
- Pioneer projects such as gamification of assessment solutions, innovative product design, commercial acumen tools, and immersive assessment centre content
- Be involved in conducting leading-edge Insights research to reveal which tools and success criteria are more predictive of performance in the Future Talent space
- Work closely with other areas of the business and gain insight into the end-to-end selection process
Who we’re looking for
You will have an MSc in Occupational Psychology, or equivalent, with Occupational Test User registration: Ability and Personality.
- Some experience of job analysis, developing competency models, interviews and/or assessment centre exercises
- Motivation to deliver exceptional service to clients and candidates alike
- Strong team working and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SPSS
- Experience of delivering assessment centres is (desirable)
Why work for us?
We work with some of the biggest brands in the world, from Unilever and Network Rail to Mars, Morrison, and PwC - helping them to hire the very best apprentices, school leavers, placement students, graduates or interns. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative, open and friendly working environment, and great opportunities for personal and professional development.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV and a supporting statement outlining your suitability for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this role or need to access information in an alternative format, then please contact email@example.com