Title: Junior Assistant Psychologist (London)
Employer: Lexxic – Adult Dyslexia & Neuro Differences – Psychological Services for Organisations
Description: Do you want to:
- Support an established organisation to promote exciting services & products, which will help people to reach their potential?
- Learn about neurodiversity and the strategies available to support individuals in the workplace with dyslexia and related conditions?
- Specialise in Occupational Psychology and Adult Dyslexia and other Neuro Differences, including mental health and cognitive functioning deficits?
- Gain exposure to working and consulting in a range of private and government sector environments?
- Be part of a fun, able, ideas-orientated, self-directed team that empowers adults to realise their potential within the workplace?
- Be exposed to a diverse set of experiences, such as workshops, conferences, training, organisational change and much more?
If the answer is yes, Lexxic is the place you want to work!
Lexxic is a Consultancy specialising in providing dyslexia and related services to adults aimed at unlocking the potential of individuals with dyslexia and related conditions. We also provide services in areas related to Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD, Cognitive Processing Difficulties, Mental Health, and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Lexxic is based in London and delivers services across the UK & Ireland, plus online services worldwide.
Lexxic currently has exciting opportunities for applicants with high levels of enthusiasm and self-motivation, as follows:
Junior Assistant Psychologist – You will have a relevant Psychology degree plus MSc in Occupational Psychology. You will have experience of supporting individuals with specific learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, or mental health conditions, and delivering training/ coaching. You will also have strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and organisation and planning skills. The role would also include (but is not restricted to) conducting the following tasks in relation to various areas including: Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, ADHD, ASD, Cognitive Processing Difficulties, and Mental Health:
- Supporting with the psychological aspects of the business, such as delivering assessments and coaching;
- Writing and proofreading reports;
- Designing and delivering training;
- Supporting Psychologists with their workload;
- Running meet-ups in your area;
- Project management tasks related to the business;
- Educating clients about our services in relation to business development activity for the business;
- Case Management of referrals to the organisation;
- Answering and fielding client queries and organising appointments;
- Confirming appointments with clients and Assessors;
- Booking travel and accommodation for Assessors;
- Writing newsletters and blogs for the organisation;
- Supporting with answering e-learning queries, tracking and collating data, and supporting with the delivery of the online services.
Working hours: Full-time: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm. Travel outside of these hours will be required within your region, but time off in lieu will be provided for travel where applicable.
Salary range: In the region of 22-26k. There is also the opportunity to work towards the Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2).
How to Apply: Send your CV plus a one-page cover letter, explaining why you are suitable for the job role to Vicki Carss (contact details below).
Contact Name: Vicki Carss
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 28th March 2017
Lexxic Website address: http://www.lexxic.com